2013年9月3日星期二

与搭車有閉的書里語

Taking a bus

A: Excuse me, When will the bus leave?  

B: In two minutes.  

A: When will it get to the terminal?  

B: 4:30.  

A: Does this bus get to Washington Square?  

B: Oh, no. You should take No. 52 Tramcar.  

A: Thank you. Where can I take it?  

B: Near the post office.  

   

A: How much is the fare to the Labor Park?  

B: A quarter.  

A: Here you are. Two tickets, please.  

B: Here's your change.  

   

A: Could you please tell me where I should get off?  

B: Sure. What's your destination, please?  

A: Yellow Stone Park.  

B: That's the third stop.   

   

A: Excuse me, how many stops are there to the Bank of England?  

B: Six altogether.  

A: Thanks.  

   

A: Is this the right bus for the Red Lion Hotel?  

B: Oh, no. You should take Tram No.12.  

A: Where can I take it?  

B: Two blocks down the street.  

A: What's the stop called?  

B: International Fair Center.  

A: The next stop will be Friendship Circus then?  

B: That's right.   

 

A: Do I have to change at Chinatown?  

B: Yes, and change to Bus No. 8.  

A: Is this a local bus?  

B: Yes, but we only go as far as the city bank.  

A: I really appreciate your help.

没有评论:

发表评论